Wednesday, December 20, 2017

More Inspiration Featuring the Camelia Carnation Collection from Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning everyone!  I know you are all super busy with the busy Christmas Season but take a moment to come on in and visit for a spell. This Camelia Carnation Collection from Heartfelt Creations just makes me happy!


   Heartfelt Creations Products Used:


HCDP1-285 Camelia Carnation Paper Collection
HCPC-3806 Small Camelia Carnation Cling Stamp
HCD1-7164 Small Camelia Carnation Die
HCFB1-464 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold
532423-Kit Sizzix Vegabond 2 with Solo Wafer-Thin Die
PGM-15015 Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear
TSMP400 Rosebud Memento Ink
TSMP707 Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink
#159723 Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
HCDA-450 Pack of 30 Stack and Store Daubers
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
352854 Metal Tip for Adhesive

White Cardstock, Dimensional Tape, Archival Sap Green Ink

For more tips on creating with the Camelia Carnation collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/rhk76SAIgWQ.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.

My card is 4 1/4 X 5  1/2.  Make card base and cover with a piece of the paper collection.

There are instructions on Splitcoast Stampers and Pinterest for the Tri Fold Shutter Card.  I found one and made the card base.  I measured and cut panels of coordinating papers and glue them down.  I fussy cut the top part of one of the card fronts and glued it to the back panel of the card. 
I cut out one of the sentiments from the paper collection and used dimensional tape to adhere it to the center panel.

Stamp the flowers with Rosebud Memento Ink and Archival Sap Green Ink.  Cut out using the coordinating dies and then use the inks to color the edges of the flowers.  Stamp the leaves and cut out as well.  Run the flower petals through the Sizzix and the Floral Basics Shaping Mold then continue shaping using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.  Hot glue the petals together and then add the Crystal Clear to the edges; set aside to dry.  Stamp the leaves with Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink and color with Bamboo Leaves as well.


Decide on the placement of the flowers and leaves and glue them down.  Once everything is dry, the card is finished.


7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Your flowers and always so gorgeous!!!!

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the Tri Fold Shutter card and haven't made one in ages ... thanks for inspiration! This card has all the perfect touches ... sure to bring a smile! Merry Christmas my friend and may 2018 be fabulous for you!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, every time I see one of your Heartfelt cards the first word that pops in my head is "wow"! I guess you leave me nearly speechless. Do I smell carnations? I think I smell carnations. That's how real they look. Merry Christmas, Glenda!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Glenda!! I love this fold and your flowers are gorgeous!

Maire Gamber said...

What a gorgeous tri-fold card! I love it - Your work is always such an inspiration.
Hugs, Maire

SussiPoppins said...

HI...love the card base...cute card. Hugs

Unknown said...

Always enjoy your wonderfully created shutter cards.