Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A Quick Birthday Card.....

Good morning everyone!  Do you find you are always needing a birthday card?  It used to be I'd just pop out and buy a card and mail it but now I feel guilty if I spend that money when I have all these paper crafting supplies stored here!  Recently it was my brother's birthday and of course I didn't have any made up ahead of time so I needed to get one made to send off to him.  I have a die that cuts out a step card so I was able to make up a  card rather quickly and then I actually decorated it with leftover bits left on my desk from another card so it all worked out!



The fox, flowers and pretty papers are all from Heartfelt Creations.  They always have just what you need for making all kinds of projects and make it so easy to "WOW" the people who receive your cards!

Well that's it for me! I"m off to get my day started.  I plan to clean the craftroom today, it is really getting messy!

4 comments:

newbie85 said...

Beautiful card, Glenda!! I always like step cards, but making them up, scoring and measuring and cutting is a big deal for me! What die do you use for your cards? Sounds like a good deal!!! Love the card!!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Hope it wasn't too hard LOL

Leslie Miller said...

I never have enough birthday cards and I'm constantly trying to keep up. Other card needs take a back seat and then I don't have enough of those! But, yes, got to use that roomful of supplies. The step die helps make it easier to come up with something as beautiful as this, but I'd still probably agonize over how to decorate it. Nice that you had a few spare parts! Love the fox!

Janie Printz said...

Hi Glenda, love this wonderful step card & your beautiful flowers. I would love to know where you found a side step card. Really love it & would like to buy the die.