Monday, October 31, 2016

More Heartfelt Creations....

Good morning everyone!  I'm here this morning to share the second Heartfelt Creations project shared on their blog last Wednesday.  I hope you enjoy this one as I had so much fun making it!


Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried in Their Shop:
HCPC-3752 Classic Rose Cling Stamps
HCD1-7110 Classic Rose Dies
HCDP1-271 Blushing Rose Paper Collection
HCPC-3753 Classic Rose Vine Cling Stamps
HCPC-3755 Blushing Rose Stem Cling Stamps
HCD1-7111 Classic Rose Vines Die
HCD1-7113 Blushing Rose Stem Die
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
Rhubarb Stalk, New Sprout and Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink
Designer Dries Clear Glue

Other Supplies:  White Cardstock, Canson Watercolor Paper, Hot Glue, Rich Cocoa Memento Ink

Instructions:

Watch this video https://youtu.be/Z8P070kC3oo to learn how to create dimensional roses with the Classic Rose Collection.

My card is 5 1/2 X 5 1/2.  Make card base and cover with a piece of the paper collection that has the sides distressed.  Stamp, cut out and color flowers and leaves.  Shape the roses and glue the petals to form a flower and set aside to dry. Shape the leaves and decide where you want them to sit on the card front.  I used hot glue to attach the leaves and vines and then I hot glued the roses on top of the vines.  The piece of the paper collection I chose already had the sentiment on it so it is really a quick and easy card to finish.

That's it for me this morning.  Be sure and come back on Wednesday for Another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!

5 comments:

Rita said...

This is just amazing Glenda. I have the classic Rose die, but for the life of me I cannot get the stamps anywhere. Your cards are always so beautiful. Hugs from Scotland Rita xxxxx

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the flowers!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful roses, Glenda, love that blue! Happy Monday!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! Love those crinkly roses and the distressing of the card! Glenda, your flowers never cease to amaze me. These look absolutely real. I'm in awe!

Darlene said...

FABULOUS! I love your overall design and those crinkly roses are 'to die for' ... so realistic and beautiful! Girl you sure know how to shape a flower ... I'm coming for lessons!!! LOL Amazing and so inspiring ... thanks!