Monday, September 26, 2016

Golden Rose Colored Petals....

Good morning everyone!  I'm back today to share another card I made for Heartfelt Creations.  I love the new collection "Classic Roses" and the colors just sweep me away to a more romantic era!


Close-Up showing some detail on the flowers:


Heartfelt Creations Products Used and Products Carried in Their shop:
HCDP1-270 Classic Rose Paper Collection
HCPC-3752 Classic Rose Cling Stamps
HCD1-7110 Classic Rose Dies
HCPC-3753 Classic Rose Vines Cling Stamps
HCD1-7111 Classic Rose Vines Dies
HCPC 3354 Classic Message Cling Stamps
HCD1-729 Decorative Blossom Corner Dies
Memento Ink in New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black and Rhubarb Stalk
Designer Dries Clear Glue
HCST1-40l Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit

Other Products Used: Spellbinders Labels-Four, Krylon 18K Gold Leafing Pen, 6mm Half Pearls, Canson Watercolor Paper, White Cardstock, Rich Cocoa Memento Ink, Lindys Stamp Gang Angel Wings Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensional Tape

Instructions:
Watch this video https://youtu.be/Z8P070kC3oo to learn how to create dimensional roses with the Classic Rose Collection

My card is 5 1/2 X 5 1/2.  Make card base out of heavy weight cardstock for strength and stability.  Cover with a piece of the paper collection.  Next I die cut the corner piece and glued it down in the corner.  I stamped, and cut out the flower petals and then colored them with Rhubarb Stalk and New Sprout ink.  I colored the leaves with New Sprout and Bamboo Leaves.  Wet the petals and leaves and use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to shape the petals then set them aside to dry.  Once dry, glue the petals together and shape your flower.  I used a finger dauber and applied embossing ink to the edges of my flowers and leaves and sprinkled the embossing powder over that.  Once embossed it has a gold sheen to the flowers and leaves.  I stamped the sentiment and used the label die to cut out the shape.  Next use the leafing pen to go around the edges and I also colored a half pearl with the gold as well.  Use dimensional tape and adhere the sentiment piece to the front of the card.  Next arrange the flowers and leaves where you like and glue them down.  Your card is now complete!



4 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is truly beautiful. Romantic era it is! Loved your very clear assembly instructions and amazed at all the NEW colors and products. I've been away too long. Thanks for adding some sunshine to my day! Have a great week. Oh yes I almost forgot, your flowers are gorgeous. You should market them individually.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Darlene said...

AWESOME! Love your choice of background for your roses! So so pretty! And of course, your flowers are AMAZING and so life like! Another beautiful master piece! Thanks for always inspiring me Glenda! One of these days I'll have time to sit and create flowers again and when I do, I'm using yours for inspiration. Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, the blush of green in your roses is so pretty, and I love how you did the embossing on the edges. Those curly petals are just exquisite! The brick wall makes a perfect background. It looks downright dimensional. Those curling rose vines are just gorgeous, too. I love curly, swirly things. The sentiment says "There's only one like you". Well, that's the truth!