Monday, November 23, 2015

Tis the Season....

Three more days until Thanksgiving and then it's a headlong dash into Christmas!  Everyone is so busy but it's a lovely time of year!
This morning I want to share another window card I made this past week.


I used my window die(Grand Madison from Poppy Stamps) and cut out this frame.  Then I stamped a Heartfelt Creations tree onto a white piece of cardstock and once the ink set, I used a cotton ball with a bit of Ranger Distress Ink on it and lightly colored in around the tree, giving my little room a nice warm glow.  I added lace behind my window frame to look like curtains for my room and then added the window frame to my card front.  Next I punched some branches with my Martha Stewart punch (Sorry I cannot remember the name) added some berries and a little bow and the window just suited me and I stopped there.

Hope you enjoy my card as much as I loved making it.  Be sure and come back tomorrow as it is the monthly Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop.  We always have so much fun and there is always so much inspiration to be found among the ladies on this team!  See you then!


7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Another very pretty card, Glenda, love your window die...I haven't used mine yet! Have a fun Monday, stay warm!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous! Love those curtains and the tree in the window and the brick house. Wow! Loved my MS branch punch so much I broke it some time ago. It was so easy. Just punch away! Now I want to get my window die out again. Got a brick wall embossing folder, too. So happy to see this beautiful card this morning, Glenda!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Another beauty, Glenda! Love the traditional colors here! Happy Thanksgiving!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Another beautiful creation. This is one die I would love to get. So pretty.

Darlene said...

Oh my word ... this is gorgeous and like Leslie ... I feel the urge to create one of these beauties myself! I have most of the pieces and parts ... lets see what I can come up with! Thanks SO MUCH for the awesome inspiration this morning! BEAUTIFULLY done and I think my Mom would like a holiday card created like this! Awesome job my friend.

Diane said...

Wow, gorgeous!!! Dar directed me over here to see it and it is totally beautiful...my MS branch die is broke too like Leslie's, but the CLD die works as well...have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Carol Hurlock said...

How amazing. What a perfect way to use the window die.
Bear Hugs,
Carol