Monday, September 14, 2015

Poinsettia Card......

Hello from a chilly East Tennessee!  We are sitting at 46 degrees this morning and Fall is here for today at least!  After the heat we have endured this summer this is welcomed by me.

I'm here this morning to share a Christmas card I made this weekend.  I've been seeing Christmas everywhere and decided I needed to at least make some effort to begin.



I love how my flowers turned out and the sweet sentiment is one of my favorites. Of course the Sue Wilson die is just icing on the cake.  It's one of the Gemini Dies...Pavo.  I love it!  Everything is set on a  base card of white with a layer of gold under everything else.

What about you?  Have you begun the process of making your own Christmas cards yet?  If I continue, I might just have a shot at finishing before the Holidays!

9 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

WOW...beautiful Christmas card!

Patricia said...

Hello from Sunny Turkey where I am on Holiday with my sister.
Love, love, love, your stunning card. Might take some inspiration from it.
Your poinsettias are absolutely amazing as are all your flowers.
Patricia xx

DottyA Cards & Things said...

So, so Pretty!!!! Beautiful Poinsettias and love the border die you used too!!!

Selma said...

This is gorgeous. Beautiful poinsettias and bow. I always love your cards.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, love your poinsettias! Have a wonderful Monday...glad fall is back for you, Enjoy your day!

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card! Love the Poinsettias!!

Leslie Miller said...

The die is gorgeous, and the poinsettias and ribbon -- oh, my! I've made a few cards, but nothing this pretty. Love those Sue Wilson dies. You have certainly cooled off over there. Enjoy it!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Be still my heart! Those poinsettias are stunning! And that die!!!! Whoa! Such a gorgeous card, Glenda! Every detail is absolute perfection!

craftieodmae said...

Over the top gorgeous!