Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WOYWW #262

Good morning to all the WOYWW'ers out there.  You know who you are...so just fess up and let's get this party started!  If you are in doubt about what this is all about, just hop over to Julia's blog. She is the owner and creator of this wonderful madness and hosts us all on her blog each Wednesday.  She has all the instructions posted there so go check it out and become one of us!


I am in between projects right now and you can see some of the left over bits and pieces that need to be put away.  I was making flowers and using my homemade texture paste and I painted a bit and of course you have to use some homemade shimmer sprays for sure.  I have a container of 1/2 pearls that I can color with an alcohol marker to match whatever I am working on.  This time I needed purple so thus the marker lying there.

I'm keeping it short and sweet this morning, so I am off to visit as many of you as I can!  I never seem to make it all the way through the list but I keep trying!

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Waiting to see what beauties you are working on now.......I'm off work today so I may call and catch up!!!! Later girl!

Sylvia said...

What, no fun? You need to get some mess on your desk, Glenda!Always enjoy seeing what is on your desk. Have a beautiful day!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh here I thought you havd the start of something beautiful ! Love the 2 colors you have sitting there. I started a little girls cupboard in that turquoise, hoping to finish it up today. Just toooooooooo nice outside to be inside...Enjoy your week

Patricia said...

Not a lot going on this week!!!
Although I do see bits for flowers, that appeals to me.
Happy crafting

Patricia x

glitterandglue said...

Hello Glenda. It seems like ages since I got around to visiting you, or taking part in the CHAChallenge. John has been so ill, I just couldn't cope with everything. However - eagerly waiting to see what you get up to next!! Such a neat looking desk today.
Margaret

Debbie Rock said...

Hello Glenda - thanks for popping by my blog this week & sorry it has taken a few days to reply ... no idea where time goes to but it sure does fly! I just had a browse through the rest of your blog and LoVe what you do ... will be sure to pop back again to see what you are up to! Happy Crafting and happy WOYWW'ing! Love Debbie xXx