Friday, May 3, 2013

Lighthouse Tag.....


Good morning everyone!  I want to share a tag I made for Heartfelt Creations using the Balmy Breeze Collection.  This was so much fun to make and the image of the lighthouse was just perfect for my tag.  For a list of products used and the instructions for my tag you can go to the HC blog and everything is listed there.

So do you have a great weekend planned?  I want to spend more time in my craft room playing.  Seems most days, at least part of the day, that is where you can find me.  Our weather is warming here in East Tennessee and the outside chores are beginning, but I still try and find time to play.  I think we are expecting more rain this weekend, so if that is so, I can be indoors again.  I want to make flowers!  What better way to spend my time?

Well that is it for me this morning.  Hope your Friday moves quickly into the weekend and that you get to do something you love!


9 comments:

Wendy said...

I love this tag! I'd never think to put together some of the materials and images you do, but you always make it look perfect!
Our driveway is FINALLY clear of the snow and it's going to be all warm weather and sunshine this weekend, so we're getting the kids' bikes out and getting some fresh air.
Have a great weekend in your craft room. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Rita said...

Your tag is so stunning Glenda, I love the sepia colours. We have rain here too, so I am spending the day catching up with household chore and then I can enjoy my week-end without feeling guilty. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Carla S. said...

Beautiful tag, Glenda! Love the neutral tones and all the nice elements! Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia said...

Love your tag, Glenda, love the gauze and all the lovely things you did here. Have a beautiful Friday!

Nan G said...

Oh someone else who's falling love with cheese cloth! :) great rustic tag, Glenda.

TesaB said...

This is wonderful, what a fantastic tag. LOVE the kraft and the cheese cloth, soooo rustic, and soooo gorgeous!

Oksana said...

Beautiful tag Glenda!x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow, Glenda...the texture in this piece is just off the charts! I love the way you combined the corrugated cardboard, the cheesecloth, the twine and acrylic paint. Layer after layer of luscious texture. I appreciate the simple stamped image...it really shines.

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful tag! I can just see this hanging on one of our Oregon coast gift baskets. Love your design with the gauze and string. It looks so perfectly beachy!