Friday, May 31, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Floral Tag


Good morning everyone!  Friday has rolled around again and we are getting ready to jump into the weekend with both feet!  I hope you have a good one planned. 

I'm here this morning to share a tag I made using the Sun Kissed Fleur Collection from Heartfelt Creations.   Those of you who know me, know I love making tags.  They are just little treasures that can be tucked down inside a gift bag or sometimes they become the gift itself!  If you would like a list of products used and the instructions for this tag, just go to the HC blog and have a look around.

Well I know this is short and sweet this morning, but the day is beginning and I want to be a part of it!  So no matter where you find yourself or what you happen to be doing today, take a moment for yourself and "Breathe"!

16 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful tag, Glenda, love the colors and that lace border! Have a beautiful Friday!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous tag, Glenda! Love the border and flowers! Have a nice weekend!

scrappymo! said...

This is so very pretty...I love the border edge!

Rita said...

Beautiful Tag Glenda. I love it. Hugs Rita xx

Nikki Craft said...

Morning Glenda...I hope you are well:) Just had to pop over and say how much You are inspiring me:) your designs are so creative... and thank you sooo much for making me so welcome on the Heartfelt Creations DT x
take care, Hugs Nikki x

Nikki Craft said...

ohhh and so sorry I hadn't realised that I wasn't following your blog :( x
hugs Nikki x

Nikki Craft said...

ohhh and so sorry I hadn't realised that I wasn't following your blog :( x
hugs Nikki x

Darlene said...

Oh Glenda this is just gorgeous! What a fabulous tag design and of course your flower is PERFECT & BEAUTIFUL!
HUGS from OHIO!
Dar

Mary Ann said...

OH MY!Such a Beautiful tag,Love the design and the flowers are awesome!!!

craftieodmae said...

I love this tag!!!! Love the border too!!!

Selma said...

Wow. Glenda this card is so gorgeous. I love everything.

TesaB said...

Ohhh, Glenda! This tag is wonderful, what a beauty!!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love, love, love, love, love this! Did you get all that love? It is so clean and soft and cheery! The decorative edge adds so much to this tag. Absolutely fabulous, just like you!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

This is just Lovely Glenda!!! I love the Scalloped Borders you used.... looks so elegant and on the white makes the flowers look fresh....!

Nan G said...

What a beauty!

Leslie Miller said...

I can't decide which stamp set from this collection I like best. Your creations with it are all so gorgeous! I've spent a lot of time at Heartfelt trying to decide if I should order or not. You're an inspiration!