Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Haloween Tag....


Good morning everyone...Monday was a train wreck for me!  Have you ever had those days when everything seemed to be all wrong and it was just one crazy thing after another?  Well that was my Monday.  We have a rescue dog that likes to break out of the chain link fence and go hunting.  Well he dug a hole and tore into the chain link and escaped again.  How does a dog tear up chain link?  So from here on out when it comes time to bed down he will be put inside another enclosure and I'm hoping that will deter him from anymore break outs!  I'm almost afraid to go outside this morning and look. 

Anyway, I'm here to share a Halloween tag I have made to send to a friend.  I love Halloween but don't decorate anymore.  My decorating is on a much smaller scale with cards and tags.  So I hope you enjoy this one. 

OK, I'm off to get ready to face my day.  Wish me luck that this day is a better one!  Have a very creative day everyone!

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

love the tag, poor doggie, maybe he's trying to return to his home before???? We just don't know what our furry friends are thinking.....mine got me up at 2AM, why? he wanted my side of the bed LOL

DottyA Cards & Things said...

The Tag turned out Beautifuly!!! Can see lots of detal work there.
Your pooch is a hand full I'm sure.. I know just what you mean about how in the world do they tear up STUFF... and Chain Link, my, my... he is determined...
Who knows what he was after,, mine love to chase ANYTHING but Oh My if there's a Rabbit in the area, there's He-- to be payed.... Good Luck this morning hope all is will!

Sylvia said...

Love Halloween, love your tag, Glenda! Hope you are having a better day. Happy Tuesday.

Selma said...

I love your Halloween tag Glenda. Great coloring for the flower and love the fence. This is a keepsake.

Nan G said...

Cool tag!

Sandy said...

Hey Miss Glenda - I love your tag - it is beautiful and just a wee bit spooky!!
sandy

Decorate Halloween said...

I love that haloween tag too. for you its just pretty simple and nothing but for us, it looks so okay and i want to have that (if you don't mind :-0). Anyway, yes just be positive to have a better day everyday.
Thanks,
Decorate Halloween