Wednesday, November 2, 2016

WOYWW 387

Good morning everyone and welcome to What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday. Julia is the proud owner of this weekly get together and we are so thankful for her trying to keep us all in a row.  I personally have run a wheel off a couple of times but she very graciously gets us all lined up back in a row.  Thank you Julia!

My desk this morning looks almost staged as I have a lot of little goodies to put away.  I'm sort of in the middle of a project or two but I can't show them just yet so bear with me as I keep them hidden from your eyes.


I'm working on a project for my design team and needed some quick flowers and these Berry Blossoms from Heartfelt Creations are perfect.  I also have some pinecones spray painted white and then sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Cotton Candy Pink.  Next will come little pearls on the tips and a pink bow on top. They make wonderful tree ornaments!  I don't have a finished one ready to show you yet.

That does it for me this morning.  I'm off to browse some of your blogs before I have to officially start my day!

15 comments:

sandra de said...

The pine cones look very sweet already and I look forward to seeing the end result. Have a lovely week.
sandra de @26

Anne said...

Love pine cones and those sound as though they are going to look beautiful, can't wait to see them. Anne x #20

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Although I don't paper craft, certain stamping items do appeal to me and those little flowers definitely do - they're so cute!!
Hugs, LLJ 9 xxx

buterfliecrafter said...

love the pinecones, great idea to do together with my son, Happy WOYWW Vicky #25

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, love the pinecone idea. Those blossom dies look gorgeous. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #22 xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. Those pine cones are going to be so pretty. I think I will have to get hubby to pick some up when he is next biking in the forest. Ali x #11

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good to have you play along. Believe it or not I have a collection of pine cones ! Some in a huge basket from my Aunt, others I've picked up here and there. I use them to decorate my Nativity's during the holidays. I like that they can sit by them selves. Have fun with your project. Can't wait to see the finished flowers. Yours are always dynamic. Have a great week. Mine can only improve !!!

LisaDV said...

Can't wait to see your finished pinecones. Sounds lovely. Have a Wonderful Wednesday and terrific week. LisaDV #37

Sharon said...

It will interesting to see your finished pinecones. Hope you show us your project you were 'teasing' us with.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon k #38

Leslie Miller said...

I can't wait to see those pinecones! They sound gorgeous!

Helen said...

Hi, Glenda, great desk - the pine cones are fab! Thanks for dropping by - I love my journals! Helen #2

Nikki said...

Like the pine cones and have to go snag some myself to work on for outside stuff :)
Happy WOYWW
hugs Nikki 3

Sylvia said...

So glad you are back, Glenda, but your desk is too clean!

Unknown said...

Hello Glenda. Oh how you the perfect looking pine cones and can not wait to see them finished. How fun to be on a design team and those dies are truly gorgeous.Thanks for visiting me earlier and have a splendid week. Hugs~Anne L#1

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

We used to have miles of those pine ones and I used to collect buckets of them to give to folks fir fire starters fir the BBQ etc. however we had those two big trees cut down thankfully no big trees here anymore thankfully.
Wonderful cards you made with those dies Magpie, well done.
Running bit late here....
Thanks for popping over and for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}