Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday and a Blog Hop With Creative Embellishments...

Good morning everyone!  I'm here to share a project that I have made using the Heartfelt Creations Blushing Rose Collection!  We are also having a Blog Hop with Creative Embellishments this week, so come on in and sit a spell and lets have a little visit!


A Gift Of Love in Blue

Heartfelt Creations Products Used and Products Sold in Their Shop:
HCPC-3755 Blushing Rose Stem Cling Stamp
HCD1-7113 Blushing Rose Stem Die
HCPC-3753 Classic Rose Vines Cling Stamp
HCD1-7111 Classic Rose Vines Die
HCD1-7110 Classic Rose Die
HCPC-3752 Classic Rose Cling Stamps
HCPC-3758 Encourage You Cling Stamps
HCDP1-271 Blushing Rose Paper
HCPC-3650 Butterfly Medley Cling Stamps
HCD1-759 Butterfly Medley Die
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
Designer Dries Clear Glue
#85 Crystal Art Glitter
Double Dots 100 Pcs.

Other Supplies:  Distress Ink in bundled sage, peeled paint, shabby shutters, weathered wood, forest moss, and dusty concord, Scor-Tape, Canson Watercolor Paper, White Cardstock , Creative Embellishments Diamond Panel Piece, Metallic Pearl White Acrylic Paint, Gold Half Pearls, Spellbinders Diving Eloquence Die, Distress Glaze, Rich Cocoa Memento Ink

Instructions:
Watch this video https://youtu.be/Z8P070kC3oo to learn how to create dimensional roses with the Classic Rose Collection.

My card is 6 X 6.  Make card base and cover with a piece of the paper collection. Next I cut a piece of the chipboard lattice from Creative Embellishments to fit down one side of my card front.  I painted it with the white paint and set aside to dry.  Once dry I glued it to the side of my card.  Stamp, cut out, the flower petals and leaves then color using the weathered wood and bundled sage distress inks.  I then used the Distress Glaze to seal the color.  This keeps the color from running when I wet the flower petals and shape.  Once the petals are shaped, set them aside to dry.  Next add the half pearls to the smaller flowers. It is time to begin placing the flowers and leaves where you want them to lie on the card front.  I stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then used the Spellbinders die to cut it out. While the sentiment was still in the die, I added some weathered wood ink through the cut outs of the die. I used the double dots to pop it up and add dimension to the sentiment.  Add a gold half pearl to the sentiment piece and the card is finished.

That's it for me I have another card that I will share with you on Monday of next week. You can visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog here. I just know that you will be inspired.  I'm really enjoying the Blushing Rose stamps, dies and papers!



4 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful...love the diamond panel and your gorgeous roses!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!! You ROCK girl!!

Beverley Baird said...

What a gorgeous piece.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness! Yup, I actually said it out loud when this popped up. What a WOW piece, Glenda! Love that chipboard lattice under your gorgeous roses with their gold pearl centers! Sorry to be late getting here. I've been sick, but recovering now.