Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Morning....

Good morning everyone.  I'm waving to you as I run through my craft room this morning on my way to the great outdoors!  The sun is shining and I have lots of things to do outside.  Spring clean-up seems to take longer and longer for me.
I do a little and rest a lot!  I'm trying to get my flowers in and my veggie garden planted.  Today I want to see if I can find some tomato plants to go in once it dries just a bit.  We have had lots of Spring rains and we could use a bit of drying time.  Meanwhile the grass grows and so do the weeds.

I don't have a card to share this morning but I do want to remind you to play along with the challenge at  The Sisterhood of Crafters.  The challenge this time is "Monochromatic".  Come play with us, I'd love to see what you create.

Also tomorrow is the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop for April so be sure and come back in the morning and see my creation!  I do many things but my heart belongs to Heartfelt Creations!

So that's it for me this morning.  I'm off to start my day!

3 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

You go Girl!!! It's raining here and will be to Thursday... but thank goodness is cooling off a little too..
Good Luck with ALL your doing outside, I'm sure your enjoying yourself too!!!!

craftieodmae said...

Seems like there is always more work outside when we start getting older, I hope to get the weed eating done today or at least start, like you I do a little and rest a lot LOL.............

Leslie Miller said...

Enjoy your time in the garden, Glenda! I'm the same -- do a little, rest a lot. I'm planting flowers a little at a time so as not to get overwhelmed. Seems like the ones I planted later last year did better. Things sure are looking green and pretty out there, though!