Monday, September 8, 2014

Gift Bag with Front Procket

Good morning everyone and welcome to a brand new week.  I'm just running through this morning to show  you a gift bag I have altered making it into a bag with a pocket.  I love this cute design and you will be seeing more of these in my future!  We all need a cute bag now and then, and you can decorate these anyway you like to suite any occasion.


I used Graphic 45 - A Ladies Diary paper to decorate my bag and just covered the back and didn't add any extras on that part.  I did some fussy cutting of the image and used dimensional tape to pop it up for a little extra interest and of course a hand made flower.  A little lace goes a long way here!


These would be cute for Halloween and Christmas...hmmmm...  my head is filling with ideas!  I hope you have enjoyed my little bag as much as I enjoyed creating this one.  Have a great day and I hope it is filled with joy!  See you soon!

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Amazing, and that flower is beyond gorgeous!!!!!

Becky said...

WOW....Glenda this is gorgeous! Makes me want to try one, or two or three!

Dianne said...

Oh Miss Glenda I adore that bag, you altered it fabulously, that gorgeous paper, the lace, with a matching flower, fabulous, I love the pocket, I will have to try altering a bag, thanks for sharing and always inspiring me stacks. Hope you have a wonderful week ((( HUGE HUGS)))my Friend...

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Aren't you clever! Love this...such a pretty combination of papers, trims and flowers. Yummy!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Love this idea!!!!
Now how did you do it...
is the pocket made from the bottom of the bag? Or did you fold a bag.... sorry I guess I'm the only one that dosent see how you managed this cutie!!!
Thanks!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

This is such a great design! Love the paper too!

Sylvia said...

What a lovely gift bag, Glenda, your idea is elegant and useful at the same time! Happy Monday...I know I am getting slower!

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Hi Glenda,after reading your comment on Diannes wonderful blog I thought I would pop by and say hello as you said not many people comment now on blogs,which is a shame.

Liked what I saw,so thought I would follow so I don't miss anything now I have found you. Stunning card you have created too :)

Hugs
Donna xx

Patricia said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. I love that flower, those gorgeous papers and fantastic design.
Hugs

Patricia x

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is beautiful! I think it would fit most any occasion! Lovely job!

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so beautiful ...love how you made matching flowers with the paper
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Leslie Miller said...

I tend to collect gift bags (find them irresistible) and have often thought it would be fun to simply decorate up a bunch of my own. This one is splended in a lovely vintage style. Great way to use some of those gorgeous flowers, too!

Carol Hurlock said...

How beautifully vintage!!! This is just gorgeous. I have to admit that I am hoarding this paper. I haven't got into it and just keep looking at it....lol Your project is amazing.
Bear Hugs,
Carol