Friday, September 5, 2014

Another Halloween Card.......

Hello everyone!  I hope you are doing well this Friday Morning.  We are once again getting ready to jump headlong into another weekend.  I must be getting really old cause these weeks and months are just flying by.  We are now into September and I can hardly believe it.

I'm here this morning to share another Halloween card I made using the Graphic 45  An Eerie Tale paper collection!  I just love the beautiful colors and cute images and it is so much fun to play with.  


This is a quick and simple card using the images from the 12 X 12 paper pack.  I purchased a page of the stickers with this collection and I made the cute button by cutting a circle and putting a sticker on that then I tied a string bow and glued it to the button.  Love it!  I fussy cut the cute little girl and used dimensional tape to make her stand out a bit.  I think this card really is magical!

Have a great weekend and I will see you again next week! 

12 comments:

Patricia said...

I don't do Halloween cards. Have to say I love this, the colours, image and design are wonderful.
Have a great weekend

Patricia x

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Beautiful use of beautiful paper! Fabtastic colors!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, beautiful colors, looks like fall! I am looking forward to cooler temps that is for sure. Would love a freeze on Halloween night! Have a wonderful evening.

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a lovely job putting this card together. Love what you did with the stickers! Beautiful job as usual!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda!
I love simple cards and this one is so beautiful and magical just like you mention. I love the button idea; you are so clever.

Thanks for visiting me today. there are so many interesting things to see around every corner here. you are welcome anytime!

Watch my blog because I just thought of a giveaway this morning and it will be a piece of New Mexico!!!

Hugs,
Kay

craftieodmae said...

Glenda my dear, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

So sweet! I love the colors in this collection. I just made a project with them that you can see on Thursday. {wink} Your cards are always a treat for the eyes! Hugs!

Dianne said...

I agree absolutely gorgeousssss, the papers, the color scheme, it is magical just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing..

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, Glenda! This is stunning....I love the way the black matting makes everything pop. I wasn't going to buy this collection, but you just convinced me. I don't know whether to thank you or shake you! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

That paper is just too beautiful! Love how you added the girl along the side. Truly magical!

Leslie Miller said...

That paper is just too beautiful! Love how you added the girl along the side. Truly magical!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so pretty. I just love the images on this Graphic 45. Truth be know, I would love to have this paper, but I have yet to cut into the last Halloween collection....lol
Bear Hugs,
Carol