Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winner of the December Blog Hop......

I need to begin by saying I'm so sorry to be so late posting this!  I find I have just been in a daze the last week or so.  I'm sort of befuddled with all the holidays and find, most of the time, I can't tell you what day it is.

The winner of the December blog hop was chosen from Giovana's blog.  Congratulations to Chris Hunley!

You have won a $25 gift certificate to Heartfelt Creations.

Please email EmmaLou@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of December Alumni Blog Hop" in the subject line.

Now I'm going back into my hole and continue purging my craft room!



1 comment:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,

Congrats to the winner! It's brrr cold here today. I thought it would be a great day for a fire and to catch up with some blogs.

I hope it's warmed up a bit where you're at.

Peace,
Kay