Friday, November 1, 2013

November......

Well as I slept we just fell right into November!  Before you know it Thanksgiving will have come and gone and we will be heading straight for Christmas.  I'm here this morning to show you card I made and it was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.  Sorry I can't remember where exactly so I can't give proper credit but it was not my whole idea.  I did try and make it mine somewhat so that I wasn't totally copying the card.



I Googled Santa and came up with this free  picture.  The little bird and the word Believe are from Heartfelt Creations .  Then you know me, I always think I have to use Spellbinder's dies on everything and there you have it.  I love the look and may make another one or two to go into my stash.

Well that does it for me this morning.  Hope you are ready for the weekend cause it is barreling down on us!

I will be back on Monday with another little pretty to share with you.  Have a great weekend!

15 comments:

Nikki Craft said...

Glenda this is just gorgeous x
Isn't time just flying bye:(
Big Hugs Nikki x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a beautiful vintage scene you have created here. Santa looks like he's knocking on the window so he can come in and warm up, maybe share a bowl of soup with you. I'm with you, Spellbinder's dies always take a card to the next level. Love that window! xoxo

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, love your window die and that Santa is wonderful! Really makes you believe, love the soft colors as well. Have a beautiful Friday!

Selma said...

Wow Glenda. This is gorgeous.

Caroline D. said...

Such a beautiful window card! Great nostalgic look to it with the old world santa image you used.

Unknown said...

That is beautiful. Time is just flying by. I really need to get started on my Christmas cards. But I will wait until the last minute, then run around looking for card kits.

Rita said...

Beautiful card Glenda. I have this picture on a CDrom by Joanna sheen and I use it lots. Hugs Rita xxx

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh My... November.....Yeks!!!!
And such a Lovely Santa you found... he is just so good looking with thoes rosey cheaks... I Love him and you used him so Beautifly in the window with the music paper and all...
Love it!!!

The Old Parsonage said...

I LOVE it!!!

Enjoy your weekend!
Leann

Oksana said...

Lovely Glenda! The card has a lovely vintage look about it, just like I remember!xx

Leslie Miller said...

I just love that pink poinsettia. It goes so nicely with the caramel tone of the ink and the whole vintage look of it. Very, very pretty!

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Glenda this is a GORGEOUS card, is love the Santa in the window, the lovely music sheet, and a sweet bird, loooooove it, thanks for sharing..

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!

Nan G said...

Beautiful vintage card! Love the image.

Starla said...

GORGEOUS!! I love the vintage Santa peeking through the window!!