Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Is Almost Upon Us.....

Good morning everyone!  My grandson's are actually too old to Trick or Treat anymore, but they still expect their card with a few dollars tucked inside.  Well of course what kid would not like a few dollars tucked inside anything.  I just feel like it is a tradition that needs to be kept and so each year I still make Halloween cards.  This year instead of dragging out the tired Halloween stamps I own, I decided to go online and I Googled "Free Halloween images" .   Well I got some of the cutest images and proceeded to print them off and fussy cut and here is one of the cards I came up with these free images.


I just love the green on this.  It is such good color for Halloween...it almost looks like it will glow in the dark. and I think the flying witch does resemble me!
 
Well this does it for me this morning. No matter where you are and no matter what you are doing, please take a moment just for you and "Breathe"!

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a fun Halloween card, Glenda, perfect for a teenage boy! Have a wonderful Friday!

craftieodmae said...

this is super cute!!!! I'd love getting a card with money too LOL...Love the bow too!!!!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

FREE.....! Wow this is the BEST!!! What Great images and the Perfect saying too... I LOVE it!!

Rita said...

Fabulous card Glenda. I love the image too. Hugs Rita xxx

Oksana said...

This is great Glenda! love the image and the sentiment!x

Wendy said...

What a great tradition. I might have to start it with my boys!
Beautiful card--and that sentiment made me giggle. Have a great weekend!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,

I love this card! A bit of fun and nope, you don't resemble the witch at all!

The card below looks wonderful too. I like the flowers on it.

Hugs,
Kay

Nan G said...

Great Halloween card! The sentiment makes me giggle. Love the pop of green. Hugs

Patricia said...

What a super fun card, I love it

Patricia x