Monday, January 28, 2013

Hearts and Flowers.......

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you are well rested and ready to face a brand new week!  I'm here this morning to share a card I made for the challenge at Joan's Gardens.  Joan's challenges keep me thinking outside the box and I love to play along whenever I can!  This week Joan's challenge called for:

Make a card using pink and white
Use at least one heart
Use a pretty border

Pretty easy since everyone is thinking about Valentine's Day...so here is my card.


 
I had a lot of fun making this card.  I used the Timeless Amour Die and the Lace Border Die from Heartfelt Creations.  My flower is one of my handmade that I had made earlier and stored for use at a later time.  I used several different shades of pink just to keep everyone on their toes.  I think they all work pretty well together.  Can you tell I love pink?
 
Well that about does it for me this morning.  Have a wonderful Monday and no matter what you are doing today I hope you have a moment just for you to "Breathe".

14 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card. I love how you have cut out the little heart.

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card Glenda! Great job on your flower too.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Mrs. Swandog said...

Glenda your card is amazing! I love your border.

Selma said...

Such a beautiful 'girlie' card. Love those hearts and of course your gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining us in our weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Memaw said...

Glenda, you have got to share how you made that flower. It is beautiful can't wait to see how you made it.
Judy

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! Love the diecuts and the beautiful flower you made!

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card!!! Your flower is especially gorgeous! Looks like a camellia to me and I love them! I like how you cut the lattice heart from the bigger heart because I just made a card this weekend doing the same thing...lol... great minds think alike! We finally have sunshine here today but still chilly. We're supposed to get into the mid 60's tomorrow!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, love your hearts, all the lace look and especially the flower! Have a wonderful day.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Great card Glenda, I love hearts in any size, shape, texture or color.
Dealing with Ice, Fogg in our area, good to be inside, warm temps on the way they say. Enjoy the week

Nancy Hill said...

I really love your heart dies and beautiful card.

pam said...

gorgeous card Glenda, love the beautiful die cut hearts,one of my favourite dies, the flower is beautiful..pam

Leslie Miller said...

You sure rose to the challenge beautifully! Just look at all those gorgeous lacy die cuts and the precious, sweet pink and white! Love it, Glenda!

Darlene said...

This is just gorgeous Glenda! LOVE that larger pink heart ... beautiful! Hope you're staying warm! Hugs from Ohio!

Pssequimages said...

OH I adore this die-set, and just LOVE your card!