Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday #162

Good morning and happy Wednesday to all you fellow WOYWWers out there!  Wednesday means sharing a picture of my workdesk and then linking on dear Julia's blog.  Julia is the sweet lady that came up with the madness and we all follow her without question.  Well maybe a tiny question now and then.  It is totally addicting and I have to admit, I'm hooked!  I love being able to have a look at all the wonderful participating blogs out there and I have learned so much from my visits.  I hope Julia never gives this up because I don't know how I would ever get over it.
Now here is my space this morning:




I've been working with my moulds again making different cameo.  There is just lots of "stuff" piled here and there and this is when it starts to make me a little crazy!  Tomorrow there will be big ole put-away and then I will start again!  I do so much better if I can have a little clean space to play in.

So there you have it!  Now I'm off to visit as many blogs as I can today.  I seldom get all the way through and I apologize if I miss you.  I keep trying and each week I make a few more stops than the week before.  See you next Wednesday!

15 comments:

Francesca said...

I know what you mean Glenda, I cleared my desk for the first time in a long time for WOYWW. don't what it will look like next week! Francesca#94 xxx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good morning lady. I've not yet had my java..don't want to wake hubby but couldn't sleep so enjoying #162 WOYWW
Can't wait to see more of your Cameo's. Enjoy your day and have fun finishing up the Ladies.

Trish Latimer said...

oooh moulds!!! Great minds think alike, i've just made a couple of moulds to use this weekend!! Trish #68

Shoshi said...

I adore doing mould stuff, Glenda - really creative and fun! Must do some more again soon...

I agree with you, WOYWW is totally addictive! I can never get over how much talent and creativity there is in this wonderful family.

Thanks for your lovely comment - glad you like my Perfect Pearls. For ages I only had 4 or 5 colours but have wanted more for ages. One day I'll complete the set! I'm hoping for great things from Shoshi's Blog Shop - it will be a good outlet for my creativity.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #4

May said...

Fantastic looking moulds Glenda.. I've never made any but would love to have a go... great desk... thanks for your kind comments.. Have a happy week, Hugs May x x x#8

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Those moulds look like lots of fun. I do much better when I have a clean space to work in too...keeping it that way is the problem! Thanks for sharing! -Meechelle #120

Sylvia said...

Your desk looks neat to me, Glenda, but then it always does. Mine however will have to have a makeover soon if I don't get the whole thing cleaned off! I put up night by night but never clear it all off until I just get fed up! I would be too embarrassed to post it! Have a wonderful day, hope you get some time to play!

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Hello again, and thank you for the comment on my blog. Following you back now!

Unknown said...

Hi, great space today. Have not made moulds before but something I want to get around to eventually. Love RAchael #115xxx

Victoria said...

Lovely having a peek at your workspace. I've never used moulds before.
Happy WOYWW! Victoria #92

Eliza said...

Your space in neat and tidy, but i know what you mean I used to work out of 6 inches square honestly and keep piling up the stuff and pushing it to the back to find more room. But now,I cant handle the mess it drives me insane when it starts to get messy. I love your Cameos and little treasures I also love playing with the moulds and haven't done so in ages.

Eliza

Nan G said...

Oh, moulds....something else new to try! Your desk is tidy! And you've gotten me hooked on this WOYWW posting and peeking! :D have a great week!

trisha too said...

Sounds like fun--will you show us a finished one next week?

:)trisha, #36 this week (link)

Leslie Miller said...

I don't know if your cameos can get much better, as they're already so beautiful, but it looks like you're busy perfecting another craft -- just as you've perfected the flower making craft. Will look forward to seeing your creations. I've had the same thing on my desk for days. Can't seem to spend enough time in my stamp room to finish it.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Call me snoopy, but what is the round thing?