Friday, July 13, 2012

Clean and Simple...


Good morning everyone.  As you know I have been one busy little bee and have not been doing much crafting lately.  Therefore most of my cards are following the clean and simple rule.  No frills and able to mail easily.  Everyone needs some cards that can just tuck inside an envelope and get in the mail without much fuss.  That is what I have been doing lately.  Frankly with the garden coming in and inside and outside chores, I have been so busy I really don't know which end is up these days.  I guess it doesn't matter much as long as I keep treading water and keeping my nose just above the water line.  My card this morning is purple.  I love purple but don't use it much.  The sentiment is from Flourishes, the butterfly is a Memory Box Die and of course the frame is from Spellbinders.  A little purple cardstock and a piece of purple ribbon and it's out the door.

I hope your Friday is a good one and that you have a wonderful weekend.  We are getting some much needed rain here, but I can almost hear the grass coming to life again. ... Another chore that will need doing soon. 

11 comments:

Rita said...

Love your card Glenda. The colours are beautiful and very striking. It all makes a classy & elegant card. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Nothing wrong with CAS...Your cards are always beautiful. I am treading, but occasional going under! HA!

Becky said...

I love this, Glenda! CAS is my most favorite to make....this is just beautiful! Our garden is almost dried up from lack of rain...we are getting tomatoes & okra, however.

craftieodmae said...

totally love it!!!! that frame is awesome!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love the purple and the framed sentiment! Have a good weekend!

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card. I love these particular dies.

scrappymo! said...

Stunning card. It is so elegant!
That spellbinders die is a keeper for sure!

Sylvia said...

What a pretty purple card, Glenda, I love that frame and butterfly! Love that you glittered it, too. Have a wonderful Friday!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love your CAS cards and this is no exception!

creativearts said...

Beautiful card. Love the sentiment and the frame and was wondering which Spellbinders set the frame is in? Thanks.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, you could be quoting me regarding the busy days. I'm enjoying it all, but it sure does keep me on my toes. This is one beautiful card, Glenda! The frame and butterfly are both elegant and sweet. So nice to have these things to make CAS cards look not really so CAS. Gorgeous!